Guest samanthaaa

So it's my first time at T in the park and I was just wondering what camping areas people think are the best and what each area is like?

I'm just wanting to have a good time but also be able to get a bit of sleep!

Yip, just as above, don't set your sights on a specific place and just go with the flow.

About 5 years ago we all wanted to camp in white as that's where we camped the year before, turns out it was full and we couldn't get camped. We ended up camping in Blue and haven't moved since. We love it!

First walk of death i done was horrible,wasnt expecting it at all,ended up drenched in sweat when i got to the entrance.As said pack light,first year i didnt have a clue and was carrying loads plus 2 crates.Thank God for be chilled.Now during the walk all i have is the big ruck sack on my back as i tie my tent and sleeping bag to it and get my booze inside.

I feel a slight shame seeing all the first timers struggling and moaning just like me years ago.

After i done the walk of death my first year i remember thinking " this canny be worth it". You live and learn i guess as now it seems like a doddle, the past 3 years i've used a pully from B&Q with big wheels to carry all my beer, just tie my sleeping bag and tent to my rucksack and i'm jammin'. The past 3 years we've camped in purple, it's always been a good laugh and not too tonto like red

Does exactly as it says on the tin.

It referes to the walk from where you get dropped off with the bus/some of the car parks to the campsite. It is a nightmare walk and many people underestimate it.

It's nothing short of torture. The less you need to carry the better!

Never been, however it says on the Citylink website that they drop you right at the entrance, does this make the "walk of death" a lot less bareable I'd imagine?

I'm bringing a pop up tent and a chair so carrying the stuff will be pretty brutal I'd imagine haha.