Blissfields

Keithy

Haven't seen any discussion on here but anyone else going to Blissfields?

It's my post Glastonbury come down festival though really looking forward to seeing Sleigh Bells there - slightly biased as they are my favourite band and a fantastic live act.....think it's a very good capture for Blissfields to get them....was hoping they would be at Glastonbury this year.

Liking the line-up in general and looking forward to a more sedate weekend after the madness of Glastonbury

Its one of my favourite festivals having only been the once in 2012, lovely atmosphere and always has a good line up for the price so I'm really looking forward to going back this year. Me and a few mates have also booked in for the spa thing as well to ease the hangovers on the Friday morning!

• 2 weeks later...

Slight cockup which i will blame on my advancing years. Just realised that i need to be at two places at the same time.

I will miss Thursday night due to Arcade Fire in Hyde Park, but am only an hour or so from Winchester so it looks like a Friday late morning arrival which won't be too bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly the queue to get in was a bit of a mess on Friday. Hot sun beating down on several hundred people waiting to get searched a bit overzealously. I've been doing festivals for 30 years and never seen anything like it. 1 poor girl on Thursday evening had her very well packed rucksack emptied by a security BLOKE, even though there was a female member of security there. Needless to say they didn't find anything that wasn't supposed to be there. It was a real shame and her body language as she re-packed her bag was a dead giveaway that she was really upset by it. Probably a good idea to reconsider how they go about it. Rant over.

• 8 months later...