Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been racist, what is actually wrong with you

3 times you have posted pictures of monkeys, trying to insult me.

1st time as your mate pointed out could have been taken as -he is a fake-, but I clarified that I am indeed african.

2nd and 3rd times you don't have that excuse.

Continuously you kept doing it knowing full well it was offensive and not in the haha banter way.

If you weren't such a fucking prick I would have dropped it, but the fact is you're the worst person on this forum and your account should be terminated. I don't doubt for a second you would simply make another account. but you will have to spend another 3 years to achieve the ultimate in personalised member status, Com Muse.

If they are banning people for being douche bags you should be at the top of the list.

Edited by Kalusha Bwalya

Out of the 'Optimus Alive' lineup, The Black Keys is someone I'd really like to see added to the Beni lineup.

Their new song, Fever, is rather catchy.

deffo take jamie xx! he would be a top alternative to the trance thats on the main stage in the early hours

3 times you have posted pictures of monkeys, trying to insult me.

1st time as your mate pointed out could have been taken as -he is a fake-, but I clarified that I am indeed african.

2nd and 3rd times you don't have that excuse.

Continuously you kept doing it knowing full well it was offensive and not in the haha banter way.

If you weren't such a fucking prick I would have dropped it, but the fact is you're the worst person on this forum and your account should be terminated. I don't doubt for a second you would simply make another account. but you will have to spend another 3 years to achieve the ultimate in personalised member status, Com Muse.

If they are banning people for being douche bags you should be at the top of the list.

To be fair though, why should they trust the identity of someone, being told by a fake account? They're trolls and this is the internet. Anything goes and if you react like that then they'll keep on doing it.

He doesn't need to know, who I actually am. The fact that he saw I have an African name, and a African profile photo he had to go for the Monkey gag. If I appeared as a white guy he would not have gone with the monkey thing. Racist.

He is a dick anyway. He only comes by this thread to take stir up shit.

Shut up