Guest Barqueen

Did anyone use this last year? I'm not sure weather to buy from Ticketmaster or to wait till I'm there and buy if I need to. Are there other shower/cleaning options and does anyone know what they are like. First time at T in the park.

Was well worth it last year with the good weather, depending on what time you went the queue for the showers could be pretty long but it didn't take long to get in overall. Showers are average at best but still better than nothing after a few days getting covered in dust. Toilets are a major selling point, so much better than using the portaloos.

That being said you might be better waiting until you're there, can't imagine the facilities are as desirable after heavy rain if the weather lets us down this year.

There are free showers at T which I've found in the past to be better than the Refresh ones. Hardly any queues too (I walked straight in on the Friday of 2012 and waited for about 5mins on the Saturday). Only difference is that they're communal (when I've used Refresh in the past, there's been both communal and private showers) and because they're free it can get a little crowded if it's busy.