West Campervan Fields Sold Out

Guest Martin Ashford

Erm, I'm a newbie too and just followed the instructions on the email they sent out a week BEFORE you could actually pay or get campervan tickets. So ample time to have been aware of what to do. And I got west tickets ten minutes after the booking opened.

I think (though as I say I'm a newbie) you can transfer campervan field tickets as long as the person that drives it in and everyone staying in the campervan/caravan has festival tickets. The limiting thing was that you could ONLY book the campervan field tickets at the same time as paying the balance and that the tickets will be mailed together to that person doing the booking. But once you have the CV ticket it is not exclusively linked to the festival ticket it was bought with.

We have been a few times but would not go without van . Luckily I got my husband to pay tickets straight away and get west campervan ticket. However even if you won't go in a tent, for a price you could pay for your festival ticket in the hope of getting a campervan ticket off someone. Then if this doesn't happen you could cancel your festival ticket and get a refund. I think you lose about £50 each if you do this.