Missing

Guest Bobinup

will.i.am not playing again, no sign of John Legend, Neon Jungly, Fuse ODJ :(, The Lumineers or um Prince

no repeat bookings for Paloma Faith, DJ Fresh, Scoutin for Girlz, Laura Mvula or Jessie J although i think there's only the four artists playing two years in a row this year? so maybe less surprising

To be honest I was a little disappointed with the line-up. There is enough there for us to go, but I'm holding out hope there will be a few more big names announced in the next few months. Dizzee, Ellie Goulding, Prodigy, these sort of acts.

And compared to last year we got tickets really easily (no website crashes, etc) and also every website still has tickets. I'm hoping slow sales may force V Fest into dipping into a reserve to get a few more acts as looking last year after the initial announcement we got very few additional big acts.

Reverend and the makers - new album just released and normally get a good crowd at V, only reason I can think not being on the bill is it would have been their 3rd year in a row

The Enemy - another good mtv stage act, new album this year, not booked for anywhere as far as I can tell

Travis - performance of the weekend last year, relatively new album out, back in people's minds, expected them to be here again this year

• 2 weeks later...