3 Daft Monkeys

Tony McManus

Ian Bruce & Ian Walker

Holly Kirby

Dick Gaughan

The Men They Couldn't Hang

and many more to be confirmed

• 3 months later...

I'm quite looking forward to going to this one. Anyone else going? I see they have now added James Blunt as headliner.

Personally, I'm going to see the Afro Celt Sound System, Oysterband, Altan, Dreadzone, Tony McManus and the Ukelele Orchestra although I'm intrigued to see Steve Earle as I've never seen him.

Incidentally, I went last year and it's a really nice little friendly festival with brilliant acts on their second stage. I caught Public Service Broadcasting there who just blew everyone away and have now got quite big. They did have a few problems with the 2nd stage being a bit too close to the main stage and the acoustic stage but they have said they have sorted that out now. You can walk into the town too which was lovely, they had Morris dancers and a small market and were giving away a wee dram of Tia Maria with every cup of coffee!!! Needless to say, we drank a lot of coffee!!!!