Set Times & Clashfinder

Guest Matt - Ed Banger Records

This is really good, Thanks for doing the legwork.

Being an old fart I am a bit disappointed with the Dexy's/Elton John clash. The only other one for me is Polyphonic Spree doing Rocky Horror and Franz Ferdinand. There is also an overlap between Belle and Sebastian and Flaming Lips

I think someone has now done a full one on the Clashfinder website, a few clashes I'm a bit gutted about but all in all nothing too bad - will be a bit of wandering from stage to stage if I want to see what I plan to - but thats all part of the fun I guess.

Hope everyone has a great time - if anyone sees me on the Saturday dressed up like Tom Hanks from Castaway then shout abuse at me or something!

Bit disappointed at the Fatboy/Disclosure part clash but overall I can cope with it. Liked to have been for Annie Mac but Snoop wins, always pick an act over a dj in cases like this. Plus, my festival sidekick wants to see Snoop. Oh and I can't get to as much of the Digital Soundboy takeover as I'd have liked. Which is all of it but I'm up to the Warehouse Project for the Chibuku night so I'll be there for them all then

Edited by The Marquis