Collaboration!?

Guest kerrybutler1991

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Beyonce is European Exclusive I think they will try pull out all the stops. In my books she is the biggest act V have had in a long time, she is bigger than Stone Roses and Eminem so V will hopefully do everything they can. They are already giving her a longer slot than the two previously mentioned acts

Yeah I know thats my source as I stated in another thread. Yeah they gave KOL the same time and Calvin Harris I think as well. I don't know how to find out if its true or not. I could change my clashfinder so its wrong then get someone to ask them what the time for that act is, but I dont have twitter. That could tell if they are reading off a clashfinder or if they know the actual times.

Aren't they usually on for that long? Or is it usually 1hr30?

I can't see them tweeting that about any other act as I think V themselves know that if they mention a collab, the immediate response in the audience is to think Jay Z and Beyonce; so to have any other act as the subject of that tweet would be to disappoint the fans. I can't wait, I love them both!

As if V care about upsetting people. They're a money making machine, if they mention colab it's prob just ora and harris, as I've already mentioned elsewhere, jay z is performing in USA this Friday night! Time difference plus 8 hour flight, you seriously think he'll be at V? Not a chance in hell

As if V care about upsetting people. They're a money making machine, if they mention colab it's prob just ora and harris, as I've already mentioned elsewhere, jay z is performing in USA this Friday night! Time difference plus 8 hour flight, you seriously think he'll be at V? Not a chance in hell

It may only be an appearance at Weston Park..? By my guessing, Jay-Z could get to the UK Saturday for before Beyonce goes on stage. Florida are 5 hours behind, say his show finishes at 10, even 11, he gets the flight by 1am? the flight is about 9 hours and a bit, lets call it 10 hours, he'd be in London by 4pm easy.