2 tickets for Reading and Leeds for sale as going to the Zoo Project fest and can't make it, anyone?

Guest laurasmith

I wouldnt advise anyone to buy off here. I made the mistake and lost £600 a few months back. I thought paypal would protect us - turns out paypal does not cover tickets so just be aware of that before you buy :)

Edited by mrtourette

I thought I would be safe if I used PayPal - was completely unaware tickets were not covered in their buyer protection scheme. The scammer also forwarded us a confirmation email so we had no reason to doubt him.

When it became apparent we had been victim of a scam we rechecked confirmation email and realised it contained a different email to his on it (silly con artist forgot to remove it) anyway - contacted said email, got a reply saying someone using the scammers name had been in contact with them asking to buy tickets and asked for confirmation - which he obviously forwarded on to me claiming as his own. We quickly contacted him saying what we knew and that not only will report him for theft and fraud but also identy fraud (which is obviously a lot more serious) he soon refunded me our money begging me to not go to the police. Dickhead. The post is still on here somewhere so hope no one else replies to him.

I did report him, thing is action fraud just record this kind of thing rather than look into it. Yes, it was shameful, he had the cheek to post us 4 bits of blank paper and put a tracking number into paypal. Oh well, we managed to get official tickets before it sold out (the day before - how lucky was that) and got our money from him so roll on Reading because we will all enjoy it even more now! (rain stay away)

• 2 weeks later...