Worthy View Car Parking...

Guest jimmymcmahon

Morning guys,

We are staying on the Worthy View Farm camping this year. Just received our car parking tickets for the site. I am just wondering if anyone knows if the car parking for Worthy View is on concrete or is it all Grass again like the rest of the site? Reason being, I dont fancy getting my car stuck again as we did in 2011 in the mud slide that we ended up parking on in the normal car parks.

Ta

Well, it's a farm so don't reckon it's likely to be all concrete - a field is my bet. :) However, it's at the top of a big old hill so hoping mud & drainage won't be a problem...

Just out of interest, did you receive any tickets/confirmation for your tents at Worthy View or just for the parking? I'm guessing we just need to turn up with the confirmation email printed out but would be interested to hear what you received...

When checking in, please have a copy of your confirmation email, showing your
Worthy View booking reference number, and your Festival tickets to hand. You will
be asked to show your Festival tickets when checking in. If you do not have your
Festival ticket, you will not be granted admission to Worthy View. Please ensure you
have these to hand at the entrance to speed up the check-in procedure.
If some members of your party are coming separately, please ensure that everyone
has the booking reference. It would be helpful if you could make staff aware that
there are still members of the group to arrive.
If you need to collect a ticket from the international ticket collection cabin please
do so before you arrive at Worthy View, as you will not be able to enter Worthy View
without a valid Festival ticket.
You will only be issued with sufficient Worthy View wristbands for the maximum
occupancy of your tent. Please do not arrive expecting to squeeze more people
into your tent than listed above, as we are not able to accommodate additional
guests.
Check Out
Please vacate the campsite on the morning of Monday 1st July. (The campsite will
be closed at 5pm that afternoon.)Please remember to LEAVE NO TRACE.

Parking is in a field, and it did get very muddy in 2011. I was worried on the Saturday if we were ever going to get out, but luckily the sun dried it up enough on the Sunday. The cars were still slipping all over the place on the Monday, and I had to take a good run at it to get out onto the trakway, but it wasnt too bad.

Parking is in a field, and it did get very muddy in 2011. I was worried on the Saturday if we were ever going to get out, but luckily the sun dried it up enough on the Sunday. The cars were still slipping all over the place on the Monday, and I had to take a good run at it to get out onto the trakway, but it wasnt too bad.

Nice one, thanks didnt realise it was renamed :) !

Worthy View is based at Pennard Hill Farm. It has been operating offsite camping options for a few years, in 2010 and 2011 it was the Myhab field. Myhab folded just before the festival in 2011 and ME bailed all the punters out by providing tents from the Green Tent Company. So yes it it the same field/location just a different name this year