Choice of drinks in arena?

Guest Sophie G

Wow it is quiet on here comparing to last year!

Well don't know about the rest of you but I am getting very excited for rockness! Just awaiting my tent to be delivered and I'm almost good to go!

Just wondering does anybody know what choice of drinks will be stocked in the arena area bars this year?

Also how easy is it to sneek a cheeky side of vodka or the likes past security?

So far I only know that the larger is Tuborg and their will also be a return of the Jagertruck selling Jagermeister.

Last year the cider was Kopparberg but haven't heard about this year yet!

You will easy get some vodka into the arena if its in a plastic bottle down your trousers! Don't take glass bottles at all though!

Somersbys aye? As far as getting drink into the arena, i usually always go to silly lengths to get some in but last lear in VIP the security guys just watched walk in drinking our tinnies. I did it at first just first just to get a reaction from the guy. When that failed i went back out and did it again 5 mins later. Not a peep.

Think it all depends on the security, last year the ones at the VIP arena entrance watched me buy a bottle of Sprite open it and take one drink, then went to wander back to my tent to get some voddie, wouldn't let me back into VIP with the bottle as it was open, despite him watching me just buy it. What an arse, they were stopping loads of people as there was a small mountain of bottles by the entrance. Yet few hours later when the shift changed the next lot didn't say a thing when folk were walking past drinking from their tinnies. Some security are just unbelievably stupid - the no open bottles is for the main entrance to the whole festival, not from the arena back into the campsites, morons! They give the good security a bad name.