What do you actually get in vip?

Guest Fizzy2734

Vip is totally worth it. Been for the last five years. Showers were great last year and being able to park so close to the campsite saves your fingers looking like a string of sausages when you come in. Also the vip bar is great with its own dj's and entertainment till 3. Deffo go for it.

You get a tad more than that ,

1.You get free lockers .bars open later every night,Djs are on later,great food aswell , showers etc :)

I love going v.i.p at Rockness , the hubby and i had a walk about the normal campsite on the Sunday after the silent disco and it was quiet we went back to the v.i.p and partied with people to the wee hours :)

As a RockNess VIP you have access to:

VIP Camping:

- Exclusive access to the VIP Campsite and VIP Arena on Thursday evening^

- Fast-track entrance to the site, getting you in and out quickly

- VIP carpark close to the VIP campsite, meaning you don’t have to carry your belongings far

- A bigger campsite with more space so that you can set up camp with all of your friends

- Flushing toilets

VIP Arena:

- VIP bar open until 4am** where you can have a drink while you enjoy the amazing view down to the main stage.

- VIP stage where you can see comedians, bands and DJs in an intimate tent

As i said you get a tad more :)

• 1 month later...

Been VIP last few years (just for the decent showers and toilets), never actually seen any of the acts they put on or what ever other entertainment exclusive to VIP, have to make a point of checking it out this year.

I don't know what the food stalls were like in normal camping, but the breakfast bus in VIP last year was amazing! I thought the other food stalls in the VIP area were pretty similar to what was in the arena. Our campsite neighbours last year tried the champagne bar and said it was a total ripoff for not very decent champagne, didn't notice any cocktails.

As to the relaxation stuff costing extra, i would assume not (can't sday as never looked into them), we paid enough to get in VIP, taking the piss if they then charge more for some of the 'benefits' - might aswelll just have them in the arena.