OPEN'ER 2013

Guest xyz

When I was at Open'er there were special trains only for Open'er, but now I can't remember if they were cheap or free for festival goers.

Anyway, if you are student, train from Warsaw is 30PLN -> 7-8GBP (BUT:

- you have to have valid ISIC card - that for sure

- sometimes they don't respect that - which is strange). Full-cost ticket costs 2x more than students.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tempted with a cheeky punt on this one, my only concern is the lack of drinking during the gigs (I am reliant on booze. In fact I'm drinking as I write this. At work.)

Anyone been before who can advise whether you can sneak booze in/are they that stringent with checks?

Really liking the line up, and I mean who doesn't want to dance in a hanger?! Me that's who. I want to drink.

Very tempted with a cheeky punt on this one, my only concern is the lack of drinking during the gigs (I am reliant on booze. In fact I'm drinking as I write this. At work.)

Anyone been before who can advise whether you can sneak booze in/are they that stringent with checks?

Really liking the line up, and I mean who doesn't want to dance in a hanger?! Me that's who. I want to drink.

Yeah, train trip from Gdansk Glowny(Glowny means Main station) to Gdynia(not Gdnyia, better make sure you booked hotel in correct city ;) ) Glowna lasts 35min and costs around 1,20GBP (yes, ONE POUND TWENTY PENCES ;) ) . Shuttle buses are for free, they also take about 30 min .

Waiting for more questions guys, good to know so many people from abroad coming this year :D

EDIT: For 85%, I think that if you have ISIC card, you have 37% of discount for SKM trains (trains in Trojmiasto - Sopot, Gdynia, Gdansk) - so your travel could be even below 1GBP ;)