Exit Festival 2013 - Petrovaradin Fortress, Novi Sad, Serbia

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

They were still announcing acts a couple weeks before last year.

I think we have one or 2 decent size acts to go... least one headliner!

Still loads to be announced though. Few acts announced this morning, delighted with Jeff Mills

http://exitfest.org/en/news/dance-arena-school-techno

Edited by Paul ™

• 4 weeks later...

I know - they really need to get their act together. Thing is, the line-up will probably come together at the last minute and be pretty good (even what is on the list now doesn't look as weak as I kind of thought it was, when you see it all in one place) - but by then everyone will have made other plans.

My sources tell me to expect C2C in the town square on the Weds, btw. Saw them at Eurosonic and they were pretty amazing. You heard it here first...

David Guetta announced this morning... I've been tentative to say the very least about going Exit this year. That's nailed it for me. I am going Garden Festival in Tisno, Croatia instead. It's not all about lineup but I want a different and more laidback vibe when it comes to picking a festival for this summer.

The lineup apart from a few decent names on the dance arena is revisionist and there is nothing revolutionary about the festival at all.

Got friends going to GF this year. Would loved to have joined them before heading to Exit but funds wont allow.

Though the line up there is a lot smaller names it does look a great festival.

Unfortunately me and my friends cannot go to EXIT festival anymore, therefore I am selling 4 tickets which include camping pass as well for £85 each. The original price for a ticket and a camping pass is £120, therefore I sell them at a significant discount.
I have been to the festival last year and can guarantee that is one of the best Europe has to offer in terms of value, lineup and location, as well as size.
I can organise delivery in person in Central London or posting to the rest of the UK.
Contact me at 07837605875 or stefanlungu@rocketmail.com if you are interested or have any questions.
Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

This year, alongside the already announced Ana Popović, Delilah, Prong, Bad Copy, Dubioza Kolektiv, Kiril Dzajkovski, Damir Urban, Hex, Velahavle,

Fusion Stage will also host performances by Rambo Amadeus, Orthodox Celts, Who See, Van Gogh, MVP, Žanamari Lalić, Alexandria, A.K.A.C.O.D., Prti Bee Gee, grupa TI, ZAA,

Straight Mickey and boyz, Mihajlo Vlahovic Beli, Pankrti, Entre Fronteras Flamenco Fusion, Nikola Radović, Repetitor, grupa 101A, Banda Berimbau.

999253_10151708828218698_248378354_n.png

Edited by Mudz