Exit Festival 2013 - Petrovaradin Fortress, Novi Sad, Serbia

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having looked at those festivals I would also have Bonobo, SBTRKT, Erol Alkan, Justice (DJ Set), Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, BEAK>, Django Django, Buena Vista Social Club The Prodigy, Calvin Harris, Wu-Tang Clan, Armin van Buuren, Crystal Castles, Steve Aoki, Dada Life, Bloody Beetroots,

Having looked at those festivals I would also have Bonobo, SBTRKT, Erol Alkan, Justice (DJ Set), Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, BEAK>, Django Django, Buena Vista Social Club The Prodigy, Calvin Harris, Wu-Tang Clan, Armin van Buuren, Crystal Castles, Steve Aoki, Dada Life, Bloody Beetroots,

• 2 weeks later...

Just home from Serbia after visiting for the Scotland game! Had an absolute brilliant time and would defo consider going back for Exit festival! The local Serbs loved the Scottish and got on brilliant with us, I mentioned the Exit festival to a few of them and they said it was superb! most of them even offered for me to stay in their house! Food cheap and fantastic and beer cheap and also fantastic!

Would recommend where we stayed in Novi Sad (think it was around 10 euros a night)

I flew Aberdeen-Paris-Belgrade return and it was around £200

We took the Train from Belgrade to Novi Sad which was around £4 for first class I think. and took around 1 hour 20 mins. although the trains can be unreliable sometimes apparently.

On the way back we took a taxi transfer from Novi Sad - Belgrade with was around 70 euros for 6 of us. (that was at 1am in the morning) and remember its about 60 miles so 70 euros is not bad!

Don't take unbranded Taxis as they will try rip you off! apart from that I had a fantastic trip!

Thought I would post up this for anyone travelling over this year!

Hey all you people going to Exit this year!

I have lots of Serbian Dinars left over that I am trying to get rid of. Message me if you'd like to buy some on the CHEAP!

As Im sure you are all aware it's a closed currency so I can't bloody exchange them back in the UK. I have over £300 worth and offered them up on e bay (didn't think to look on forums like this) Unfortunately I didn't set a minimum reserve so someone won them for £150 which is just not worth my while. If anyone would like to make me a reasonable offer please get in touch, either on here or through facebook (which I recomend so you can see I'm not some dodgy scoundrel)

https://www.facebook.com/very.normal

Cheers x

Hi we are at Exit every year so Dinars would be pretty useful to us!

Prob with Dinars are that even the locals tend to hold just a few because of the ever fluctuating rates so buy today and thay could be worth a lot less in July...

You say you have £300 worth...well how many Dinars is that?

I will find out local exchange rate and do some number crunching and make you an offer

Also depends where you are in the Uk etc etc...

Cheers

Nick

I'm working research about technical feature of EXIT, so I'm interested in your opinion about this topic. Do you think that festival need to improve lightning, or maybe need some water features, or more sitting areas... maybe some areas with ventilators... and so on.
If you been to EXIT please tell me your experience about technical part of this festival, thanks.