booze leaking in rucksack

Guest punkincowcat

I have decided to take 20 cans of lager & 8 cans of mixer with me tomorrow. I am going on the coach from Edinburgh, and as far as I can remember, the luggage gets properly squished together. I am just packing my bag and wondered what the chances of my cans getting pierced are... is this something that could actually happen?? Just that I would be a bit gutted to turn up with a soggy bag! I was going to put my alcohol in a separate bag but it's easier to carry on my back.

Cheers

See you all tomorrow!!!

I think the cans should be ok unless something from someone else's bag pierces them.. what sort of mixers are you taking and what are you putting them in ??? I am going to take our alcohol in a separate rucksack to avoid this on the wee shuttle bus from Inverness .

I always take cans in a holdall and they get thrown on the bus with everyone elses stuff and I've never had a problem. Unless they're incredibly reckless with your stuff you'll be fine.