Disabled camping

Guest donna79

Hi all,

Its my first time to Leeds, im disabled so myself and carer will be in the disabled campsite. Can anybody tell me which colour this is/ were it is. how far from main stage ect? Any info would be much appreciated. also, do they have a shuttle like at T in the park to take u to and from the diff areas?

Thanks muchly

Hi Donna79, I've camped on the disabled access camp site as a PA in the past and can confirm it is within the Guest Camping site so it is just behind the Arena (map attached). Some years they allow cars at the side of the tent, other years they allow you to drop off your belongings on the camp site but then you have to move your car to the car park just outside the camp site. Access to the arena is only a few minutes away and the camp site is run by Attitude is Everything so it is really well organised. You will receive information in the post giving you directions to the camp site as you will take a slightly different route to main camp sites (you will need to follow the Artists/guest camping signs once off the motorway) On arrival you will need to pick up your wristband for you and your PA from the Guest Box Office/collection point (which is situated where the red arrow says guest disabled access/next to Rachel's Gate which you can park right next too, at which time you will be able to arrange platform access etc, once you have your wristbands you will either be able to drive on to the disabled access camp site or drop off your gear. If you have any further questions feel free to send me a PM. Enjoy the festival!

6021875038_089b4d74f4_b.jpg

Edited by she bangs the drums