I have 4 Adult tickets for sale ....

Guest ed1441

I am sorry if this is a genuine sale but beware of people who have never posted on here before, too many scams around! NO THIS IS A SCAM see Beautiful Days if you do not believe me and this guy is postin gon EoTR facebook again

From Beautiful Days

"Just to let you know, I got scammed for 340 quid after buying 3 tickets from matt irvine who advertised on Facebook. I believe that this has also happened to some other people. Only buy tickets from reputable source. I would hate this to happen to anyone else"

Edited by perfectpassion

I suspect 'Ed' is a group of people advertising everywhere including Gumtree. I messaged someone on Gumtree through desperation even thougb I sort of knew it'd be a scam saying I'd only do a in person cash for tickets exchange... never heard back. That email address is ridiculous too... there are heaps of variations of the digits and numbers with gmail or yahoo addresses advertising tickets for various festivals. I just wish they'd stick to the free ads instead on infiltrating genuine communities. 'Ed', if you are reading this... you are a total prick.

Tobie just check the post on Beautiful Days efests re ticket scam, then check End of The Road Page on facebook (there are two end of the road pages) Its the same person on fb he is called Matt Irving, you will see on both sites that people have been scammed. Why would anyone send money to a perfect stranger?

from facebook (July)

"Has anyone bought tickets from someone called Matt Irving. He advertised 4 tickets about 2 weeks ago, a friend of mine bought one and fears that he has been scammed as this Matt guy is not answering texts, calls, emails and has basically 'disappeared'. Any feedback would be great."

Edited by perfectpassion

Yep dodgy geezer. He advertised the tickets on gumtree at face value in London. Fine we thought as we were in brighton. Suddenly when he knew this it all changed we got an email saying he was in Newcastle and could meet us there, or send them in teh post Of course we called his bluff and said we would try and work out meeting in person in newcastle but never heard back despite giving phone and email adresses. He may be genuine but if you are use a proper email address and speak to people! I would avoid

I'm still looking but you have to be so careful.