OXEGEN Ireland

Guest younmckee

Ok i know Oxegen is finished and cause its in the republic it doesn't have an official Topic on here but i wanted to get some answers,

I couldn't attend this year with brother because i at the minute am in Florida on holidays, I intend on going next year and that sad thing is i wont be 17 till August 2012 (festivals early July) and therefor i still need an "Adult", and my luck gets worse as the only person(brother) that would take me and my friends or even be interested is moving to Oz in Jan.

SO i know you definetly need to provide an ID to prove age and such, but say if we got down there and found some random person entering to pose as out guardian would that work? Cause namely guardians have no relation to you, i know they have to sign a waver taking responsibility of the minors(us) but like once in there it wouldn't matter or would it then cause further problems when entering the actual Stage area as you need to show an wristband to enter from the campsite, would they stop us if we didn't have that "guardian" with us or would they simply not notice since we have the bands,

I know its alot of jibberish and that but i wanted to find out because Im not paying over 200euro for a 4day camping/arena ticket and then get turned away at the enterence and not get a refund.

Please Help Thanks