Kendal Calling

Guest A Man

It's going to be my first time at Kendal Calling and I would like a little advice on camping. I notice that there is a quiet campsite and a noisy campsite and I'm not sure which one to choose. I suspect the quiet campsite would be more up my street as after the headliners are finished I'm usually ready to hit the hay, but is it so quiet that you're not allowed to sit around and chat after the bands are finished? And is the noisy campsite like a party all night long? I fear I may be somewhere in the middle.

Also, I notice you can't have fires, but are disposable BBQs allowed?

One more thing - how far is it from car park to campsite?

And one final thing - does anybody know the capacity of this festival?

Cheers all.

It's going to be my first time at Kendal Calling and I would like a little advice on camping. I notice that there is a quiet campsite and a noisy campsite and I'm not sure which one to choose. I suspect the quiet campsite would be more up my street as after the headliners are finished I'm usually ready to hit the hay, but is it so quiet that you're not allowed to sit around and chat after the bands are finished? And is the noisy campsite like a party all night long? I fear I may be somewhere in the middle.

Also, I notice you can't have fires, but are disposable BBQs allowed?

One more thing - how far is it from car park to campsite?

And one final thing - does anybody know the capacity of this festival?

Cheers all.

Edited by Flaminglippy

Cheers mate.

Sounds the perfect antidote to a physically draining Glastonbury. I can't wait now - just need to decide whether to see Chase or Status on the Friday, though I'll probably go for neither.