coach ticket but want to drive down

Guest natmoomoo

hi

i have a normal ticket but bought a coach ticket,coz all my boyfriend could get was a combined ticket.

we are both going from manchester around the same time so is there a possibilty will be on the same coach,or are see tickets and national express tickets completely seperate?

as we're desperate we're willing to travel separetly by coach and meet there on drop off as he has to get his ticket on the coach.but would there be a possibilty if we meet the coach and try and get his ticket off the driver there and then drive down,or if he 'missed' the coach would he be able to get his ticket there?

i spoke to someone at see tickets and they didnt seem to budge they said it was a 'risk' for him to get in.worst case scenario im willing to travel by sperate coaches as at least ill be there no matter what but for easiness would prefer to drive or at least be on the same coach.

any suggestions??

thanks

depnds on how many coaches there are departing from Manchester. I'm guessing there will be more than one, and probably three or four.

Getting his ticket before boarding the coach? There's never much official info floating around about this, mainly because it's a condition of the festival licence that a percentage of people MUST travel by coach rather than another 5000 cars turning up onsite.

There are rumours that if people miss the coach then the tickets are handed to the festival office on arrival. Other rumours include offering the driver a £ or twenty so he can hand over your ticket!

I would drive down with all his gear, let him go on the coach without having to lug anything other than a few cans for the journey, and then meet up in a car park somewhere. He'll have a great time :-)

It would make it far easier on the way home too.

Edited by redrog

I would drive down with all his gear, let him go on the coach without having to lug anything other than a few cans for the journey, and then meet up in a car park somewhere. He'll have a great time :-)

It would make it far easier on the way home too.