Anybody using someone else's ticket this year?...

Guest sping

I'm going to glasto with someone else ticket this year (due to not getting one), just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me? I'm really worried that i'm gonna be refused entry. Ive got the girls college cards just incase they ask...

The ticket isnt too bad, only obv thing is her hair is brown, and i'm a blonde... Please help me B)

Presumably, if asked, you can say your hair was dyed at the time the previous photo ID was taken and that you have only recently gone back to blonde. Maybe wear a hat although I believe there's some advice against this as the festival is onto this manoeuvre. As PabloCoke says- a bit of make up and some Dutch courage and a winning smile should also assist.

Face paint and glitter. Worked for me last year. Dont try and go in and out of the festival though. If you have stuff in the car still to get, get someone else to get it for you as the scrutinising of the ticket doesnt happen just the once.

Face paint and glitter. Worked for me last year. Dont try and go in and out of the festival though. If you have stuff in the car still to get, get someone else to get it for you as the scrutinising of the ticket doesnt happen just the once.