Still waiting for tickets

Guest Tim5205

I believe DX are targeting the 10th June as the latest to deliver tickets. If you're uncertain the best thing to do will be to go to the Seetickets website and go to the customer serivce page and track your order so you can get the see ticket reference for this ticket. Then use that number in combonation with your postcode on the DX website to find out the delivery status of your ticket without the need to e-mail or ring anyone.

Note according to seetickets my ticket was dispatched on the 5th of May but I didn't receive it until last week, at the time DX said they were going to deliver the ticket on the 10th June but received an e-mail the day before delivery, when I signed for the goods the next day an e-mail was sent to be me confirming this to be the case. So don't worry too much abgout lost tickets, you should only start panicking after the 10th June

Hi folks, first post !!! I managed to get our tickets at the third attempt in that small resale on 17th May. I've tracked them and see tickets state that they only left them today. Oddly though they have provided me with a royal mail tracking number and they say it's on its way. Either way as long we get them. It's our first time since 2003, felt it was time we revisited having been regulars for many years before "The Fence"

Our tickets have been prepared for dispatch today, and we've been given a track and trace number too.

They're on their way...excitement cranking up to another level.

My first return since 1994. Hope I'll get that first timers 'Wow' feeling all over again when I see the site spread out in all its glory.

GOT THEM!!!!!! came this pm, organised by me emailing tracking@securemail.co.uk with my name and address and asking for the DX tracking number. Sorted a delivery by using the option provided in the return email and arranged a delivery for today. Did all this because See have sent the wrong stuff or missed out stuff on 2 occassions since we started playing this online ticket lottery and seem to have no sense of urgency to sort it out. Happily todays delivery was correct :D:D:D