QUESTIONS ABOUT RESALES

Guest Taija

I rang seetickets earlier, and unfortunately the person answering wasn't so sure about the answer..

So when trying to get the tickets abroad, do I use the normal phone line as they have not given another number?

As for the payment, is it still that international people must pay by credit card even if they are calling the uk line?

Thank you (:

Just FYI, I've never been able to get through that international phone line for the tickets in October and last April, and don't really know anyone who has (for ticket purchase - they seem to answer post-T day questions from the line quite promptly), so you'd best be using the phone line only as a last resort, with online as your primary method.

From my experience last month with SEE about the whole cc vs debit card, I wouldn't worry too much. They prefer UK debit card but if you're from abroad they allow you to use a credit card. I had the problem where my tickets were booked locally but the online system didn't want to accept my credit card - a quick call to SEE (after the tickets were booked and confirmed) and they helped me complete my transaction over the phone instead.

What's important is booking your tickets first...once you get your confirmation e-mail you should be able to sort out payment methods with them directly..good luck!

Edited by izcuje