UK resident abroad on October 3

Guest shaunsouthern

Hi

I've read the info about how "Non-UK residents" buy tickets, but I AM a UK resident and Ive been to Glasto every year since about 1992. However, on October 3rd this year, I'll be on holiday in Greece !

I am registered, can I just buy a ticket on line as normal ? Or will the "See Tickets" website think I am Greek and not allow me for some reason or other ! I should be able to get online ok.

Please can anyone tell me the best thing to do. I dont know anyone who will be up early enough in the UK to buy tickets for me either, not that I'd want to put anyone through the usual hell either...

Thanks

Shaun Southern

Hi

I've read the info about how "Non-UK residents" buy tickets, but I AM a UK resident and Ive been to Glasto every year since about 1992. However, on October 3rd this year, I'll be on holiday in Greece !

I am registered, can I just buy a ticket on line as normal ? Or will the "See Tickets" website think I am Greek and not allow me for some reason or other ! I should be able to get online ok.

Please can anyone tell me the best thing to do. I dont know anyone who will be up early enough in the UK to buy tickets for me either, not that I'd want to put anyone through the usual hell either...

Thanks

Shaun Southern

I have 2 homes in Germany and Uk. Last year I was in Germany working on ticket sale day, I was able to access See Tickets in the same as if I was in the uk and buy tickets delviered to my uk address. I called see tickets beforehand and they said "It comes down not to your location on the day of tiket sale but the address your card that you are paying with is registered to, if it's a Uk card then you are a uk ticket buyer, if it's a german card then you can call the international phone number and buy tickets through there, if you're lucky enough to have 2 cards from 2 countries and therefore 2 addresses you can call either and use the correct card for the phone number called.