One of the Best V Fests ever?

Guest festy-dancer

I've been going every year since '97 - I know to expect drunk people, queues, over priced food, watered down beer, people peeing everywhere, litter... so it was no surprise.

AND I HAD A BRILLIANT TIME!

I enjoyed the variety of weather, the variety of music and the generally good vibe. And the shuttle buses! And Shed 7...

I'm getting my early bird ticket when they are on sale this week - See you next year!

PS My real name is Alan. In case you are wondering where I am, I'm back home! I'm going to miss you all shouting at me tonight!

Edited by festy-dancer

This was my second v fest, first one was last year and ive gotta say i enjoyed last year, but i think this year was even better. ok the weather wasnt quite as good but that didnt put a downer on it at all for me, some great acts and had an immense time watching them all with friends and a group of people who i'd met at the camp. Got a bit to drunk yesterday tho so cant remember the courteeners haha.

Only thing that spoiled it slightly for me was the idiot in red camp who wanted to shout at the top of his voice utter crap untill about 4 am and kept us all awake.

sea sick steve, madness, feeder and stereophonics probably my highlights.

Its crap, its a rip off and I loved every moment of it.

Prodigy were awesome and Groove Armada were INCREDIBLE. I danced my head off and now I'm aching like shit.

Bed at 2am last night, up and left V at 5am, in work by 10.30, and I'm now back reflecting on a brilliant weekend.

Life is good. V, with all its shortcoming is part of my life!

Edited by beachcomber

Had a brilliant weekend!! Wouldn't say it was my best though because on friday I had my wisdom tooth come through so I spent friday crying in the tent and saturday and sunday drugged up on codeine, which meant no drinking and being sensible the whole time!! But all in all, another great year at V!! Roll on 2011!

My first ever Festival and I wanted to cry today when we had to leave!! I loved it sooo much! the only let down for me was the amount of over excited 16 year olds who couldn't handle their ale and were screaming alllll night!

Personal highlights include Kasabian (F**k KOL, this is our gig), faithless-insomnia, Phonics and pretty much everybody i saw!! In hindsight though I wish I'd have gone to David Guetta rather than KOL. Felt a little sad when I could hear the bass from DG over KOL.

Gonna get next year's ticket tomorrow I think! See you all next year!! xxx

My first ever Festival and I wanted to cry today when we had to leave!! I loved it sooo much! the only let down for me was the amount of over excited 16 year olds who couldn't handle their ale and were screaming alllll night!

Personal highlights include Kasabian (F**k KOL, this is our gig), faithless-insomnia, Phonics and pretty much everybody i saw!! In hindsight though I wish I'd have gone to David Guetta rather than KOL. Felt a little sad when I could hear the bass from DG over KOL.

Gonna get next year's ticket tomorrow I think! See you all next year!! xxx

I had the best time.

The line up for me was not too great and usually and I torn between who I want to see and clashes, this year I did not give two hoots, I spent time inteh Barcardi tent with my friends, in the last few years I would never have considered watching Florence and she was amazing, came away a huge fan.

The traffic was tragic but in convoy with friends, we had a laugh, we drank more, we spent more time in our whole group rather than people being split between bands.

I felt sooo sad on Monday going home, had a fab time, Yes you are going to get pissed up people, yes youa re going to get ques and yes the toilets and fookin rank but its a festival, if its not what you are looking for, I suggest going to the proms in the Park.

I had the best time.

The line up for me was not too great and usually and I torn between who I want to see and clashes, this year I did not give two hoots, I spent time inteh Barcardi tent with my friends, in the last few years I would never have considered watching Florence and she was amazing, came away a huge fan.

The traffic was tragic but in convoy with friends, we had a laugh, we drank more, we spent more time in our whole group rather than people being split between bands.

I felt sooo sad on Monday going home, had a fab time, Yes you are going to get pissed up people, yes youa re going to get ques and yes the toilets and fookin rank but its a festival, if its not what you are looking for, I suggest going to the proms in the Park.

I've been going every year since '97 - I know to expect drunk people, queues, over priced food, watered down beer, people peeing everywhere, litter... so it was no surprise.

AND I HAD A BRILLIANT TIME!

I enjoyed the variety of weather, the variety of music and the generally good vibe. And the shuttle buses! And Shed 7...

I'm getting my early bird ticket when they are on sale this week - See you next year!

PS My real name is Alan. In case you are wondering where I am, I'm back home! I'm going to miss you all shouting at me tonight!

Great impressions from that restaurant http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/restaurants/mediterranean/attic-restaurant-review.html

and from the apartment that we are http://www.rentholidayapartmentlondon.co.uk/destinations/spain/

Edited by ColinTomson

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...