Solfest 2010 Fancy Dress

Guest truckerbabe

Now you have your lovely Solfest ticket you need to start thinking about your outfits for the Saturday night! Tell me what you have worn and what you will be wearing (keep it clean!). I am not too good at thinking of what to wear... so any ideas are welcome....?

We were the monkey family! Unfortunately my little lad is now way too big for his 'nana costume!

I've always liked the idea of a Christmas theme though. Besides the whole 'elf', 'reindeer' 'Santa' thing there is a whole world of possibilities surrounding the theme of festive knitwear! Imagine it, An entire festival full of people dressed like extras from Wham's 'Last Christmas' video!

However, all this talk of Fairy Godmothers has got me a thinkin' I might go for a 'Fairy Godfather' look. Think Marlon Brando as Don Corleone but with glittery wings and a wand....

"Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider these three wishes a gift on my daughter's wedding day..."

Weirdigans are considering a Christmas theme - get your 1st mince pies of the year with us! - but we might change our minds before then...

Please please will the multi-generational Where's Wally family make a comeback apppearance? And the monkey family with baby banana? And the mountaineers all roped together?

Personally I might come as Cinderella as I often seem to be scrubbing the kitchen floor as the headline band plays :) Then again, I've got a big party frock that needs an airing so if I can invent myself a Fairy Godmother maybe I'll go to the ball... Hey, Truckerbabe, you want to dress up as a fairy godmother???