Florence Might Perform with Dizzee?

Guest Welshyyy

It could happen, especially if maybe Florence & The Machine did a set on thursday night?

I'm seeing Dizzee and Shikari, i'm just dashing over to the NME tent as soon as his set is over and fighting my way through the crowd.

EDIT: The clashfinder says it's Crystal Castles after Dizzee so you can wander over after his set and get a good spot anyway.

Edited by Tom1889

I'm a Yorkshireman and I hate people who walk slow. There's no need!

You need a man from Sunderland because two years ago my friend managed to pull one. He hung around with us two and was a master at wading through crowds without being rude, bit snake-like tbh. He even had the decency to make up for me being a 'third wheel' by buying me 5 pints in the arena, legend!

I'm a Yorkshireman and I hate people who walk slow. There's no need!

You need a man from Sunderland because two years ago my friend managed to pull one. He hung around with us two and was a master at wading through crowds without being rude, bit snake-like tbh. He even had the decency to make up for me being a 'third wheel' by buying me 5 pints in the arena, legend!

There was really nothing wrong with her Fleetwood Mac cover. But i can't be bothered to argue that point.

I'd really rather not have her perform with Dizzee because first off the song they did together was shit, and You've Got The Love has been done to death by so many people this year... it's not even her song!!!

I just want Dizzee to be over and done with so i can see the Libs in all their glory and f**k off to the FR tent for a Atari and Ash :D