The question is...

Guest Andy0808

basically, i've been to V three times, fourth year this year and after the second and third time it after the last act on sunday it was kind of "is this it?" hence why im going reading too this year...

anyway, my point is.. Why is this festival only two days? its became so big that it wuold still instantly sell out if they added the third day, the only problem i can see coming fron this is the fact that its already an extortionate price and they'd probably make you pay £200 for a ticket. But i really would like to see 3 days, and have one of the days bring back V to its traditional ways, Rock :P

I am going camping for 4 days with friends and it has cost over £100, There are at least 10 acts I want to see this year at least, I am not gonna get that for £60, personally I will always stand my ground on this, vestivals are bargains, yes you get an extra day at some festivals, you can camp at Download for longer but still it is a bargain.

basically, i've been to V three times, fourth year this year and after the second and third time it after the last act on sunday it was kind of "is this it?" hence why im going reading too this year...

anyway, my point is.. Why is this festival only two days? its became so big that it wuold still instantly sell out if they added the third day, the only problem i can see coming fron this is the fact that its already an extortionate price and they'd probably make you pay £200 for a ticket. But i really would like to see 3 days, and have one of the days bring back V to its traditional ways, Rock :P

Blink-182 are pretty damn good live and were massive in their day (it just went off the rails when they did side projects), GnR are a massive act and although since the exit of Slash they are no where near they will still be pretty big (almost as big as Axl's ego) and well Arcade Fire are going to be awesome.

There are a few bands I can take or leave but RnL isn't awful this year.

I never get what this inter-festival rivalry is about, if you like a line-up go to it, if you don't then don't go. What is with this ooh Leeds is a proper festival but V is all pop? I've been to most festivals and can safely tell you I went to see the bands playing that year, not because the year before they had an extra day on and a flower arranging stand!