Arcade Fire...

Guest cally8793

What songs do you think they're almost certain to include in the set?

Obviously there'll be some new ones, meaning some from Funeral and Neon Bible will have to make way. Wake Up is almost certain, while I hope they include Neighborhood #3, Rebellion, Keep The Car Running, Intervention, Antichist TV Blues...

Arcade Fire seem to be the most talked about band on here at the moment.

As for what they'll play, I'd expect to hear Intervention, Keep The Car Running, Neighborhood #3 (Power Out), Rebellion (Lies) and Wake Up. Other than that I can't see there being any others which are guaranteed plays (and I have seen them drop some of those listed before).

Hopefully Neighbourhood #2, #3, Wake Up, Rebellion, Haiti, Intervention, Keep the Car Running and No Cars Go, and ill be happy.

I still need to find friends to see them with me though, for some reason which i can find no logical answer too theyd rather see Pendlulum! :S

Black mirror, keep the car running, intervention, wake up, ocean of noise, antichrist television blues, no cars go, my body is a cage, wake up, rebellion, haiti, neighborhood #1, neighborhood #3,

they tend to finish with wake up

all of that with a few new'uns and I'll be over the moon I'll be in my element.

I'd guess quite a few Intevention, wake up and rebellion no doubt most likely to play tunnels, haiti, well and the lighthouse, keep the car running etc

From the Reading/Leeds edition of NME

'We're really looking forward to playing the new songs live. It's been a while. Playing songs to an audience less familiar with them is a specific challenge that I think this band enjoys.... '

So they will be playing songs from the new album, regardless of whether it's out or not... And the fact that the audience are 'less familiar with them' could mean it's either not released as of R/L, or released shortly before?

From the Reading/Leeds edition of NME

'We're really looking forward to playing the new songs live. It's been a while. Playing songs to an audience less familiar with them is a specific challenge that I think this band enjoys.... '

So they will be playing songs from the new album, regardless of whether it's out or not... And the fact that the audience are 'less familiar with them' could mean it's either not released as of R/L, or released shortly before?