Ten best peformances you've seen at R/L?

Guest VCK

Hopefully.

I just wish they'd stop booking band that attract w*nkers... just for a year or two so it stops being cool to come in and "rave" (which to them means, get pissed, start fights, burn shit and act like a cock within the crowd). Needs less Pendulum, The Prodigy, etc for at least a good couple of years. As good (or otherwise) these bands are, they do attract the very wrong crowd.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant remember that - but thinking about it again i dont think that we had made the effort to specifically see the Utah Saints, we just stumbled into the tent at that time not long before Edwin Starr joined them on stage.

So possibly should have come under a "ten best festival moments" rather than "Ten best performances"

Sorry but that's a ridiculous sweeping statement. Just because The Prodigy are on the bill doesn't mean there will be any more idiots than on any other occasion. They played dozens of festivals last year and there weren't similar problems. Same applies to Pendulum. Its just the case that more idiots go to Reading and Leeds than other festivals.

Wasn't someone raped or something a few years back while Arctic Monkeys were on Mainstage? Wouldn't think that had much to do with the bands they had booked either....