Bestival Virgin!Info Please!

Guest Kris Reid

I dont actually know if it sells out but coming from portsmouth i know that theres always tickets floating around just before it starts, i bought mine for face value 2 days the start before last year.

Its a super chilled out fest and as Prodigy have been named as headliners it should be a mega weekend this year!

I dont actually know if it sells out but coming from portsmouth i know that theres always tickets floating around just before it starts, i bought mine for face value 2 days the start before last year.

Its a super chilled out fest and as Prodigy have been named as headliners it should be a mega weekend this year!

Sounds good man!

Is it difficult to get to? I am coming from Inverness, so chances are we would fly to London.I am assuming getting to the festival from London wouldn't be difficult?

How big is the festival?

I am a Rock Ness regular, been to Benicassim and a few others. Not T in the Park size I presume?

Hows the weather been the past few years?:P

Anything else I should know?

Edited by Paul ™

As Pal said flying to southampton is probably your best option but if getting to london is cheaper then there are really cheap ways to get from london to portsmouth (Greyhound, National express, advanced bookin on south west rail) I regularly travel between the cities and its possible to get fares for £1/2.50 and you'll be dropped off at portsmouth harbour which is the same place the IOW ferry goes from.

After my experience last year i would say that despite it being one of the smaller fests, the people that i saw and met were amongst the friendliest and most fun of the fests that i have been too, haveing a dress up theme as well is a great idea!