Sell out?

Guest tanyalina

I'm thinking about going to V this year, but simply can't afford the tickets on release date as I'm goin on holiday the week after! Anybody any ideas as to whether or not it will sell out anytime soon? Or any idea as to when tickets will be available till, I get paid monthly but would rather wait for student loans to come in before buying one, (mid-April ish), reckon there will be some left then?

Last time I went in '08, think we got tickets in early May, however they were coach tickets and I never EVER wanna go through that experience again it was horrendous! Thinking because of Cheryl Cole playin, tickets will go faster? I'll try next payday I think!

I'm thinking about going to V this year, but simply can't afford the tickets on release date as I'm goin on holiday the week after! Anybody any ideas as to whether or not it will sell out anytime soon? Or any idea as to when tickets will be available till, I get paid monthly but would rather wait for student loans to come in before buying one, (mid-April ish), reckon there will be some left then?

they say sold out every year and every year tickets come up all the time running up to the festival even the last few days before the actual fest....

Just keep checking the official sites and on here as people will post links (and if sell tickets even though not supposed to) you will get tickets :P

Don't ever use tout sites and ebay is last resort and ensure seller got good feedback.....

Whoever said it would sell out due to Cheryl Cole - are u taking the piss?!! :P maybe sell out due to KOL, sterophonics, Faithless, Paul Weller, Florence but bloody Cheryl Cole come on!!!!

The virgin presale says that chelmsford tickets are now back onsale for red camping. Anyone got a spare code for my bro who didnt get tickets this morning on the essex presale. I managed to get mine thank god :-)