Who are you looking forward to seeing the most

Guest swanseajack61

Altough this years line up doesnt exactly have the wow factor given the majority of acts have done V over the past few years just wondered who everyone was looking forward to seeing the most.

For me its got to be Madness, I can see them stealing the show and being great fun to watch.

Looking forward to the Phonics, Kasabian and KOL but for me its just a repeat of previous V fests.

I've seen all the big acts apart from Paolo, Weller, Groove Armada and probably the best highlight will be Faithless. Still it's filled with artists I love so I can't complain.

The band that excites me most is actually The Courteeners, fantastic live and a great new album seeing them a second time this year.

If I get a ticket!

Faithless by a mile. Perfect slot for them this time, suns gone down and its getting dark. The best band I have ever seen live for energy and getting the crowd going. The main stage is going to explode. Expect Kasabian after to be a bit of a let down I'm afriad.

pretty much seen everybody whos playing once or twice over the last 2 years at various festivals but always look forward to KOL, apart from the obvious 2 songs which have been ruined for me over the last year by being played by every radio station around once every hour. for christs sake theyve been playing SOF constantly since KOL played V in 08! fantastic live band though.

if i hadnt seen any of the bands playing before i would basically be creaming myself at the lineup, quality.