Waterproofing

Guest SammyN

Ok so I have had my tent for quite a few years and it has always served me well, this will be my first Glasto but it has seen me through many a festival.

However it seriously needs some tlc and I was wondering if anyone has used the waterproofing stuff that you can get in camping shops and if it is any good.

Even though im sure the sun will shine this year for the whole week, law of average tells me that it may possibly rain at least once. Is it worth it or should I say a sad farewell to my trusty tent and upgrade it?!

Thanks.

Ok so I have had my tent for quite a few years and it has always served me well, this will be my first Glasto but it has seen me through many a festival.

However it seriously needs some tlc and I was wondering if anyone has used the waterproofing stuff that you can get in camping shops and if it is any good.

Even though im sure the sun will shine this year for the whole week, law of average tells me that it may possibly rain at least once. Is it worth it or should I say a sad farewell to my trusty tent and upgrade it?!

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

if its just your seams that are dodgy (so long as they are not frayed or split), then yes go for it and spray away. any more than that then it really is time for a new tent im afraid.