Mark Ronson?

Guest whotookthegoodname

Not a huge fan of his productions or him and his band live but it was nice to sit in the sun and watch him when i saw him last. Would be great to have him back this year

But what id love even more is one of his DJ sets, i know its just him and his laptop and 100 fags in the space of an hour but his choice of tunes was great and made a fun set when i saw him DJ

Anyone else wanna see him back?

Yeah, not too fussed on his live stuff but caught him djng there a few years back it was amazing how rowdy he got everyone when rage against the machine 'killing in the name' was played. Ive also never seen a crowd of people leave a tent so quick when mika was annouced as the next act.

Edited by mrbenn213

Not a huge fan of his productions or him and his band live but it was nice to sit in the sun and watch him when i saw him last. Would be great to have him back this year

But what id love even more is one of his DJ sets, i know its just him and his laptop and 100 fags in the space of an hour but his choice of tunes was great and made a fun set when i saw him DJ

Anyone else wanna see him back?