Camden Crawl 2010

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooooo.... I'm going to lose my crawl virginity this year!!!

Can't wait!! I was doing some digging about Camden and the crawl though when I found some rather interesting conceptual news about an apparent album coming out called the 'SOUND OF CAMDEN'!! Has Camden even got its own sound? I've never given that much thought tbh!!

Here's what I found...

Famous for its vibrancy, its cultural diversity and for its music, Stables Market is unique amongst its peers. Steeped in history and individuality, totally cosmopolitan and eclectic, there is now an album series that captures the Sound of Camden and the vibe therein perfectly.

Owner Bebo Kobo and entrepreneur Itay Sachish have joined forces with music producer Roy Sela to deliver a series of albums that captivate the unique magical vibe that is Stables Market. The albums cover the electronic, classic and revolutionary sounds of bands such as U2, The Pixies, The Rolling Stones and more, tracks that are synonymous with the Sound of Camden.

Featuring Mutya Buena’s amazing vocals on six tracks, the Sound of Camden is a must have for anyone who has ever been to Camden town and its world famous markets.

“I am connected to the market and now I am singing songs that my mother loves as well, it’s amazing !” – Mutya Buena

With over 2800 stalls all selling the ‘Sound of Camden’, this makes Stables Market the world’s largest record store for the album and the series.

Anyone who has known, loved or visited Camden will love the ‘Sound of Camden’ – the definitive musical guide to the capitals most vibrant location.

Hi Folks,

2 mates have pulled out now, so have 2 spare Sunday tickets with Entry for Lost Prophets too.

I am not looking to make a profit, just want to cover the costs of what was paid for them.

If you know of anybody who wants them, please mail me and can sort it out, tickets in hand and can be posted special delivery at my cost and wont charge a handling fee, will just charge face value.

Im based in Milton Keynes, so if your local can arrange pick up

Cheers

Tom