Lowlands 2010

Guest Jaeviatrix

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, does anybody know if there'll be more tickets on sale, maybe from cancellations or whatever... If yes, how i'm going to learn about it in time in order to buy one? Should i be checking the site or the tweeter on a daily basis?????

• 2 weeks later...

Not happy with the 23 names they announced today? ;)

Serj Tankian & Metropole Orkest // Typhoon & New Cool Collective // Jónsi // Aeroplane // Die Antwoord // Broken Bells // Katzenjammer // The Drums // Laura Marling // Miike Snow // Selah Sue // Band of Skulls // Fool’s Gold // Jaga Jazzist // Wallis Bird // Go Back To The Zoo // Jesca Hoop // The Gaslight Anthem // Beach House // Local Natives // Imelda May // Diablo Swing Orchestra // You Me At Six

Together with what's been announced earlier this is looking like one of the better lineups in many years! If you're looking for mainstream headliners I can understand the disappointment, then again that's not what Lowlands is about really.

I'm expecting a few of those will indeed still be released, but they won't announce it until the last minute.

Following @Rapid_Razor_Bob on Twitter is your best bet. On a hourly basis if you really want to make sure, although last year the two extra ticket announcements were both around 11am CEST if I recall correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tomorrow (Tuesday the 3rd) 606 more tickets will be released through the official site at 14:00 CEST (13:00 BST). The last batch of 482 sold out in under ten minutes, so be alert and sharp. In case www.lowlands.nl is down, the official ticket site is www.eventim.nl and @Rapid_Razor_Bob on Twitter will most likely announce the direct link in advance.

In case I have nothing to post or read before I leave for Sziget this Saturday, see you in Biddinghuizen in seventeen days!

Hello, I remember that in previous years it used to be specified that you are allowed to bring a certain amount of soft drugs with you. I can't seem to find anything this year, at least not in the English version of the website. I've read elswhere that at an other festival people were not allowed to take weed in because there were signs prohibiting drugs. Can any Dutch speaking people enlighten me about whether the situation has changed from previous years? I'm talking specifically about weed, nothing else.