HOME!

Guest Dannny

i just got back. took us 6 hours ;)

we were stuck in the carpark till around 3 o clock. the cars simply were not moving. then there was traffic on the m54? and m6 because of a crash. i only live around 40 miles away !!

we got to the carpark at around half 11. every other carpark was quite clearly moving, ours (west 3) was just not moving whatsoever. the stewards were no help whatsoever.

oh and a tip to everyone, never ever park in west 3! wayyyyyyy to far away from the campsites.

Left West 4 at 7am, home and snuggled up showered with tea and toast in north Wales by 10am (not direct journey as was dropped off in Chester and collected) ;)

Was bloody determined this year not to get caught up in traffic like the past two!

*waves* at Danny (I'm the one who camped next to you in the dinky green pop up tent)

Edited by happymonday76

Got packed up and to the car in South 2 at about 10am ish and then qued for 4 hours to get out as they seemed to be emptying the other car parks first, then went the lanes way to avoid the M6, and got to my friends at 5pm (via KFC) hehe.

Wasnt too painful ;)

Left Chelmsford at about 10.30 this morning and was home by 1.30 to London so was not a bad journey at all.

*Wave* to our neighbors Bear (who had the same tent as me) Hazel (who i let keep warm in my blanket & hoodie) and "Stacey" (really sorry i cant remember you real name) (who ate all / most of our BBQ food) I hope you got home to Islington safely.

Omelette breakfast, nice cup of tea and a wee in a proper toilet, with proper warm water & sinks and HAND CREAM at 9am, home by about half 10, think it was. Piece of piss! Whoop!

Thanks to Laura for sorting the camp - was really good to turn up somewhere and have camp space there - loved it.

See you all next year!!

Edited by Time_Lord75

we got to our car at 9.00am and din't leave the car park until 1.15pm!!!! Gutted!! Every other year we have left at around 8.00 and been home by 9.30 - just shows you what that extra hour does!!!

four hours sitting at chelmsford car park, can thin of better things to have been doing - like showering, and sleeping!!!

oh well, still had a great weekend.