Efest Camp - Staffs only

Guest shoptildrop

Hi everyone :lol:

As there are now less than 3wks to go until V so thought I better finally organise the efest camp!!! for people who don't know last year we managed to get together a group of about 25 people together at camp with other efesters camps near by in orange sooo we are gonna do it again.....

Plan is camp is at the back of orange, so u go in that campsite and when the path splits you look slightly to the left and walk straight forward towards back of field near the trees at back, its that easy..... I think everyone who was at camp last year that is coming to V this year will be in the camp again so hopefully won't have to organise u guys that much as u know where to go :D

So what we need to do then is u send me a personal email message on efests with your

[*]user name

[*]real name

[*]mobile no(so we can contact each other note this will not be posted on site and will be distributed to only folk who are camping with us via e-mail)

[*]what time approx arriving and no. of tents/people - I ask this more so if u are arriving later as we need to work out if can save enough space as will get busier throughout day...

Once I have all the info I will send it to everyone via e-mail and it will be a case of when u arrive just contact any of the people who arrived earlier/around same time as u to help find the camp. I would appreciate if everyone doesn't just contact me as it drained my battery by sat morning last year (and cd I hell get anywhere near a charger after that booo). Maybe I can get a few people as contacts for the friday so not just down to one person? any takers?

I can't guarentee we can save u a spot but we will try our best, as there are alot of us arriving early so we should be able to save a bit of space anyway! If u are arriving sat it will be highly unlikely we will be able to save u space so i'm gonna restrict it to friday arrivals only as it will be abit much...

The other thing I would like to ask especially of original efests we need flags to distinguish camp and place round all the tents so people can find us... was thinking something simple like pink/orange dots or even pirate flags (as easy to buy them ones) so if people can help on sorting flags or suggest something that we can put across the camp of easy identification

Sorry for epic but hopefuully does explain everything anyway but its quite simple to be honest just a case of turn up head to orange and find or contact camp to find space :D

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya me and andy also did a lot of contacting people by text last year and we aim to be there friday at around 7am so please do stick us down as a contact for the camp. I think between me, andy and sarah we should be fine as last year it was sarah, dan, me and andy that were there first and waving people onto the camp on the friday morning :lol:

I'll send you our contact details again in case you dont still have them :P

hmmm just seen that andy has logged his account in on my computer again grrrr so this is Lesley (heavenly271) writing this :(

Edited by Andynet

Hiya me and andy also did a lot of contacting people by text last year and we aim to be there friday at around 7am so please do stick us down as a contact for the camp. I think between me, andy and sarah we should be fine as last year it was sarah, dan, me and andy that were there first and waving people onto the camp on the friday morning :lol:

I'll send you our contact details again in case you dont still have them :(

hmmm just seen that andy has logged his account in on my computer again grrrr so this is Lesley (heavenly271) writing this :D

People who are getting there at 7am. If I also get there this early how do i get in? Cus last year I had to wait in a pub carpark till like 10am or something!! You may send me pm or faceache message if u dont want to post it in the public domain. I am confused. It has been a long day. The brain cell is almost on strike.

Edited by bekimo

People who are getting there at 7am. If I also get there this early how do i get in? Cus last year I had to wait in a pub carpark till like 10am or something!! You may send me pm or faceache message if u dont want to post it in the public domain. I am confused. It has been a long day. The brain cell is almost on strike.