Campsites :)

Guest jonwl89

Leeds first timer here and was just wondering if a more experienced attender could help me out.

Basically i was just wondering if someone could give me a list of campsites and the atmosphere in them

I know brown is the most chilled but where am I most likely to have my tent raised to the ground by fire?

and where is the inbetweeney sort of areas?

thanks in advance :D

people always say oh blue is the worst, or red is the worst. Basically, its impossible to predict. It depends where the arseholes end up. Other than brown, it could happen anywhere really. Also, white tends to be a little more calm, and is also closest to the arena, so thats kind of a win win!

in the years i've been i've camped in and based on my experiences

green 2004, lively early evening but quieter later on (thursday) generaly quiet after the main stage acts finish.

orange 2005/2006 (by the fun fair) lively enough however after a weekend of the dam crazy frog ride sound track i'd had enough in 2006.

red 2007. very lively lots of mingling and generally seemed to calm down around 2-3am.

white vilage 2008. bouncing most of the night (helped by the powerhouse tent being so close).

red to me has been the best experience in terms of balance for me

Also a first timer here, got myself a couple of tickets for the hospitality camp site (what colour is that?) but not sure if we want to camp their yet. Been told their is more space, showers etc etc but wouldn't want to sacrifice on atmosphere, although I am 27 now and after doing pretty much every other festival in Britain over the past ten years dont really fancy facing having my tent wrecked or burned.

Any ideas?