Identity Parade!

Guest godmutha

In all fairness, I'm probably going to end up in tights and denim some point over the V weekend.

But my tights will be pretty coloured, and yanked out a bag that very morning, my wellies will be muddy (why aren't their wellies dirty?!) and I seem to live in denim anyway. I doubt I'll care what anyone thinks I look like, tis all good. ;)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be fair to those girls I wear hats and scarfs at V, my hat may be one of those mad pink silly hats tho that seems to withstand the rain better than a poncho hood and my scarfs are often wild colours (but admittedly I just wear it because I like scarfs!) but yes I think a hat and scarf are essential for me ;) I tend to wear leggings instead of tights with denim shorts as they are a bit warmer if the weather is manky, there is only one reason I wea this and its nothing to do with fashion and everything to do with layering and wearing as little denim as possible so if it rains I am not stuck in wet denim for hours! :)

It just amuses me when these girls all turn up in basically the same outfit. Like what happened to individuality!? But if it makes them happy! Anyhoo.... I have found the most wicked fairy wings! B)
Edited by shayy

To be fair to Gee he doesn't always look that miserable!! B)

You joining us in Orange,Gee?

This is me & my daughters singing along to Muse last year. We were late - spent too long dancing to the wonderful Pogues.

I'm missing the girls this year - but going with 20 boys from the Ogmore Vale, Bridgend. Its gonna be WILD ;) . Come and join us in the Campervan area!

n509393039_783341_25941.jpg

n513225747_1516675_871.jpg

this is me on the left and the lovely helen on the right you will find us singing loudly and falling over in green camp (if i get my way) come say hi if you see us ;) probably be covered in rave paint for the whole weekend again this year shall include several awsome tutus :D

4223_177900150366_833815366_6831076_1538068_n.jpg

Il be in green camp, likely wearing equally bright colored clothing, covered in glow in the dark paint, standing on a molehill of cigarette butts, drinking copious amounts of budweiser, and apparently speaking in tongues, but its actually just the way i sound when im very drunk, singing very loudly, and drawing a lot of unwanted attention to myself, without noticing ;)

This is me & my daughters singing along to Muse last year. We were late - spent too long dancing to the wonderful Pogues.

I'm missing the girls this year - but going with 20 boys from the Ogmore Vale, Bridgend. Its gonna be WILD ;) . Come and join us in the Campervan area!

n509393039_783341_25941.jpg

Most recent pic I have

6574_132329364809_627224809_3213989.jpg