Downloaders to Sonisphere?

Guest deadrobot

I'm going on my own. Can't convince my mates to come along due to the high price and most of them buying mortgages and getting married (at 24!). I'm slightly hopefull that with the addition of Limp Bizkit and the possible Slipknot confirmation next week I can persuade some of my Download crew!

Either way I am meeting up with people from this very site there (assuming that's still the plan gremlin, haven't spoken about it for a while... in fact a PM will be heading your way shortly!)

Was toying with starting an Efests camp thread on the Soni board, but not sure I can be arsed! :lol:

I'm going on my own. Can't convince my mates to come along due to the high price and most of them buying mortgages and getting married (at 24!). I'm slightly hopefull that with the addition of Limp Bizkit and the possible Slipknot confirmation next week I can persuade some of my Download crew!

Either way I am meeting up with people from this very site there (assuming that's still the plan gremlin, haven't spoken about it for a while... in fact a PM will be heading your way shortly!)

Was toying with starting an Efests camp thread on the Soni board, but not sure I can be arsed! ;)

Was toying with starting an Efests camp thread on the Soni board, but not sure I can be arsed! ;)

I'll be there! conditions apply though.....

...if i get paid enough on friday/hasnt sol out/none of my stupid ass direct debits go out/i dont go out on the piss that much.

Can i come to the matthews bridge as well?