crap end to an amazing Glasto

Guest Jackmypie

Well basically me n my mate were right at the front for the prodigy.. then we got split up because of the massive mosh pit.. blah blah blah, then at the end of it, this girl comes up to me saying your friend has taken a blow to the head, then i was like, who the hell are you? i thought she was gonna kidnap me at the time lol,, anyway

then i followed her and saw my mate on the ground knocked out.. so i stayed with him for a bit, then he woke up like 2 mins later, i was really panicing at the time, cos i had to go backstage where all the doctors were, and they were asking all the Questions like, have you taken any drugs.. but atleast i got to meet the lead singer of glasvegas!! :)

anyway, we had to get my dad to pick me up who wasnt even at the festival..

so not a good end to it.. but still AMAZING performance by the prodigy..

Well basically me n my mate were right at the front for the prodigy.. then we got split up because of the massive mosh pit.. blah blah blah, then at the end of it, this girl comes up to me saying your friend has taken a blow to the head, then i was like, who the hell are you? i thought she was gonna kidnap me at the time lol,, anyway

then i followed her and saw my mate on the ground knocked out.. so i stayed with him for a bit, then he woke up like 2 mins later, i was really panicing at the time, cos i had to go backstage where all the doctors were, and they were asking all the Questions like, have you taken any drugs.. but atleast i got to meet the lead singer of glasvegas!! :)

anyway, we had to get my dad to pick me up who wasnt even at the festival..

so not a good end to it.. but still AMAZING performance by the prodigy..

Bloody hell, he must have been stood near me, I've had that effect on people this weekend. On the Friday night I was involved with two casualties. Just as the Specials came on, we close to the front and a lady passed out, so me and my friends had to carry her out of the crowd and took her for medical attention backstage. Then a bit later the same night, another girl had an epileptic fit right next to us while watching Bloc Party. She had to be given mouth to mouth. Overall it was pretty crazy. I avoided large crowds after that in case I was somehow responsible!

In all seriousness though, I hope your friend is ok. And I hope the people I have just mentioned are ok too

Bloody hell, he must have been stood near me, I've had that effect on people this weekend. On the Friday night I was involved with two casualties. Just as the Specials came on, we close to the front and a lady passed out, so me and my friends had to carry her out of the crowd and took her for medical attention backstage. Then a bit later the same night, another girl had an epileptic fit right next to us while watching Bloc Party. She had to be given mouth to mouth. Overall it was pretty crazy. I avoided large crowds after that in case I was somehow responsible!

In all seriousness though, I hope your friend is ok. And I hope the people I have just mentioned are ok too

• 9 months later...