The Official Have You Packed Yet?!

Guest JameSemajj

Had to pack today. Going to see Kasabian in Belfast tomorrow so won't have time. Then heading to the airport to catch the Bristol flight straight after work on Tuesday :huh:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been forced into being slightly organised and did most of my packing today as I am working til 2am, then back in tomorrow for a nice 18 hour shift, after which I will be very much sleeping then heading off!!!, nip to the supermarket en route to get beer, food and batteries and away I go!.

Anyone else checking the Banksy exhibition out?

My bag is packed last saturday. Now, it's just standing in a corner waiting to get picked up and make the journey of his life. Luckily it's not that heavy as we're comming in campervans. We'll get all the rest at Tesco's. Cannot wait people. First timers! From what I've read on these boards it's gonna be an amazing trip. Losing my Glasto virginity!

im being very lax this year, must do it tonight, normally im all packed and everything secured to the trolley.

I made the executive decision to just chuck some stuff in a bag and hope for the best. I always either forget what i wanted to take or have to much stuff so screw it.

Its all too easy <_<

I want to lay out all my stuff so I can start packing.

Unfortuantely, there's nowhere I can do this that won't result in the contents being attacked by animals, so I'll need to wait until this evening at least, when I'll have some moral support.

You know... people to dance around waving burning things, and the like.

Hmmmmmm, packing ... do you think I should kinda make a start yet or is it still way too early :D Stupid o'clock Weds morning is ages away yet so plenty of time and anyways, it's much more fun b*ggering around on here or constantly refreshing the metcheck 7-day page just in case it's changed and all that :D

Only just got the rucksack down from the loft, now im off shopping. Hope to be packed tomorrow :P