Arriving at Gate A? (Coach, Train, Drop Offs)

Guest paulo999

Sorry you keep gettng bombarded with all these questions but Ive just got a quick one! Its our first glasto and we're getting the shuttle bus from castle cary to gate A. We're hoping to camp in Penards/Park Home Ground and just wondering whether its quicker to go through gate A and follow the signs or to walk round the perimeter to gate D?

Indeed, that should still hold - you know your route.

The key thing is that people make the right choice immediately after coming in. Very easy to get it wrong for those trying somewhere new, or who have't been before. More fiddly to correct this year, and every 100m counts! :lol:

Sorry you keep gettng bombarded with all these questions but Ive just got a quick one! Its our first glasto and we're getting the shuttle bus from castle cary to gate A. We're hoping to camp in Penards/Park Home Ground and just wondering whether its quicker to go through gate A and follow the signs or to walk round the perimeter to gate D?

Definitely don't walk around the perimeter, it's massively faffy, if not impossible. Once you're inside the gates everything becomes easier!

Also, the walk from A to Pennards is one of the best for newcomers as you go through the dance village, which on a sunny Wednesday is amazing!

Ooo I have a quick question too that hopefully someone can answer. Wanting to enter through Gate A this year, have gone in through D previously. Are the queues to get your wrist band much longer at A because of the volume people arriving from the busses/coaches?

Ta Much!

Hello,

There's quite a big group of us heading down this year, so we're hiring a private coach. we're planning on camping at Big Ground...

However, because it's a coach, I'm assuming we need to go to the drop off and collect point?

I've never done this before, as I've always gone by car and parked. Any pointers?

Annie x