Anyone doing Glastonbury straight and sober?

Guest Evie_Tee

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i shall be as off my face as its possible to get and get away with it.. not time for a straight one yet

someone gave me the 'most stoned person at glastonbury' award in 94 and i've been trying to retain the crown ever since :(

but massive respect to those that cant and even more to those that dont want to ;)

I've been teetotal for the past 20 yrs (41 now). No drugs other than tea and coffee. At times my wife and I have felt like the only sober people at GB, but there are plenty more families these days. (I've been a regular at GB for the past 23 years).

I know most people say people should do what they want, not what people tell them is right, but, if anyone is thinking about their lifestyle, I would encourage everyone to ditch drink (other than in moderation) and all of the other stuff. When you get older you realise your body starts to break down a little too often. Why help it on it's way at an early age?

When I wake up in the morning I know that's the best I can feel given the circumstances - no regrets!

Sermon over - bring on CSN & Y!

I'll be doing it with no booze or drugs, and I guarantee I'll have just as good a time as anyone else. I didn't even notice that many people who were seriously messed up last year, just a lot of people who were very merry. Certainly didn't feel out of place.