McFly confirmed

Guest emu12

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should anyone "just accept what they get"? Unless you just enjoy being mugged.

Beyond a joke. I'm too bloody minded to sell my ticket, I will see it through to the bitter end! However, I will not be telling people what I am doing that weekend. It will be getting a combination of abject pity and the sound of people pissing themselves laughing :(

I think so too!

Some people just dont even give Mcfly a chance because of other people saying they are Shit and because of the 'image' that they have got becasue of all the people who dont like them.... they are a good band and im sure they will prove it at V and i will be there watching them do just that.

GO Mcfly!!!

Well I have always wanted to support McFly, one, Danny is from Bolton and two if anyone encourages young kids to pick guitars up then then fair play to them.

What I have realised though is that all my daughters fav bands are all this year, N-Dubs. Dizzy rascal, McFly, Lady Ga Ga and Taylor Swfit, maybe she should have my ticket there is more on for her now than for me , booooo

I think 'Indie''s raised an interesting point, with the line-up more geared towards kids will people feel more inclined to take young children? V is (was) not a family friendly festival IMO, the amount of early birds + Oasis fans wont really mix well with younger kids IMO. Maybe next year they'll go all out & make it completely aimed at the pop market, which is fine as we'll all be expecting it but the current mix wouldn't make for a very nice experience for either party IMO.