CD swap 2009 !

Guest monkeymusic

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know who is organising this, but Id be up for this, Im gonna be burning me a cd myself for the drive down at some point so can do a few more copies Im sure.

can whoever is organising this, can they do a post listing all the groups and who is in them please?

afaik there is currently 3 in my group, but want to check before I start PM-ing people.

The greatest cd compilation ever created* is finished and is waiting to wing it's way to the Group 3 people.

pehaw and whenjokersattack PM me your address and I'll pop it in the post.

Sam Crawley - yours is on the way as I type, should be with you tomorrow unless the postman takes a shine to it.

*may not actually be the greatest

I've identified most of the tunes that will be on the CD, might be room for one or two more on there.

I've realised that the CD will sound much better mixed, which means I need another CDJ to add to my current setup, I'll either purchase one and get it to arrive next week, or borrow a CDJ off my mate this weekend and get the CDs done then. Either way the mix should be done by next Wednesday and in the post by next Thursday.

It should also be going out online on www.housenationuk.com between 3pm and 5pm on Sunday 21st June, with additional Glast09 tracks which won't fit on the CD.

PS: FunkyDenz has scared me with all this talk of mixing.. my "mixing" will be of a more artistic nature, perhaps mixing some paints on the coversheet or something?!

The greatest cd compilation ever created* is finished and is waiting to wing it's way to the Group 3 people.

pehaw and whenjokersattack PM me your address and I'll pop it in the post.

Sam Crawley - yours is on the way as I type, should be with you tomorrow unless the postman takes a shine to it.